TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Information on art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or European Regulation 679/16
Dear Sir / Madam,
We would like to inform you that the GDPR (new European Data Protection Regulation) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
to. sending the requested communications regarding the products
b. sending updates, newsletters or marketing and commercial communications and information from our Company.
2. The treatment will be carried out electronically with the use of IT tools.
3. The provision of the minimum necessary data is not mandatory, but in case of failure to provide APA Group SpA. will not be able to send the requested information and updates.
4. The data may be disclosed to other officers within the company, but will not be disclosed to third parties and will not be disseminated
5. Data for custody or back-up purposes will not be located outside the European community.
6. The holder of the treatment is: Apa Group S.p.a. - Via Del Gaggiolo, 22 - 24040 Bergamo (BG) ITALY
7. At any time you can exercise your rights pursuant to arts. 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 of the GDPR, in particular, may contact the data controller requesting access, rectification, and deletion of data, as well as limiting or opposing the processing.